Original art work from Staffordshire based Artist Roger Taylor.
Please contact me directly regarding sales, prices range from £50 - £600 - roger@eth3r.co.uk

Monday, 18 June 2012

The return of an old friend..

Originally I created this painting as a gift for my Grandfather and my Great Aunt. Sadly both have since past away. Now it's come full circle back to me. Well no one else seems to want it so it's mine again. I'm pleased about this in a way but I have no where to put it and I don't want to put it in the shed, where quite allot of my art is starting to rot! Suggestions welcome (as long as they're constructive). I might even be tempted to sell, just as long as it goes to a good home.

Lisnamulligan farm house - Oils on canvas



4 comments:

Joelle Ford said...

It's a nice painting. My work is all over the house - stored and hung. I have four daughters, so most of my art work will be fought over by them someday.

roger taylor said...

Sadly I don't think I'll have the same problem but I know a few people who might want some bits when I go..

Ryan Carpentier said...

Great artwork

roger taylor said...

Thanks Ryan :)

Click here for more examples. Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Art Click here for more examples.